Police Officer (Entry-level Cadet or Certified)
The Bryan Police Department, a Civil Service Department, is currently accepting applications for Police Officer (Entry-level Cadets or Certified).
$63,606 (as a Cadet) up to $89,731/year (depending on certification) plus excellent benefits
Written Exam Date:
• U.S. Citizen by birth or naturalization;
• High School Diploma or have a high school equivalency certificate/GED;
• At least 21 years of age at the time of licensing;
• Valid Texas driver’s license with good driving record at the time of hire;
• Good moral character, stable employment record and no history of any conduct which may affect suitability for law enforcement work;
• If applicable, military service discharge must be under honorable conditions as stipulated on DD-214 form;
• No felony or Class A misdemeanor convictions; no Class B misdemeanor convictions within the past (10) years.
303 E. 29th Street
Bryan, TX 77803
A City of Bryan online application is required. Please visit the following link for steps to apply: