Certified Police Officer
The Bryan Police Department is currently accepting applications for Certified Police Officer.
Application Deadline: 7/23/21
Written Exam Date: 7/30/21
(For those who successfully pass the written exam, the physical fitness exam will be immediately following.)
• Must be currently certified as a Peace Officer by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) or hold an Out-of-State Peace Officer Certification with the ability to meet minimum standards for Texas licensure (TCOLE RULE §217.1). Applicants with Out-of-State Certification must be able to obtain TCOLE Certification by the date of job offer;
• United States citizen by birth or naturalization;
• High School Diploma or have a high school equivalency certificate/GED;
• At least 21 years of age and not more than 44 years of age at the time of hire;
• Valid Texas driver’s license with good driving record at the time of hire;
• Good moral character, stable employment record and no history of any conduct which may affect suitability for law enforcement work;
• If applicable, military service discharge must be under honorable conditions as stipulated on DD-214 form;
• No felony or Class A misdemeanor convictions; no Class B misdemeanor convictions within the past (10) years.
300 S. Texas Ave.
Bryan, TX 77803
To apply and/or to view more information regarding the application and testing process click visit the link below and follow the instructions provided. You will receive a confirmation number upon successfully submitting your application. If you 'meet qualifications', you will receive a confirmation email within a week of applying.